Welcome to Great and Little Chishill Parish Council
NHS TRACK AND TRACE
With the development of Track and Trace, many people have been asking for advice around how this works.
Please find below the official advice from the GOV.UK websiteon how the system works and advice on how to avoid being the victim of any possible scams as a result of the implementation of this system.
When we contact youIf the NHS test and trace service contacts you, the service will use text messages, email or phone.
All texts or emails will ask you to sign into the NHS test and trace contact-tracing website.
If NHS test and trace calls you by phone, the service will be using a single phone number: 0300 013 5000.
All information you provide to the NHS test and trace service is held in strict confidence and will only be kept and used in line with the Data Protection Act 2018.
Contact tracers will:
- call you from 0300 013 5000
- send you text messages from ‘NHS’
- ask for your full name and date of birth to confirm your identity, and postcode to offer support while self-isolating
- ask if you are experiencing any coronavirus symptoms
- provide advice on what you must do as you have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus
- ask you to dial a premium rate number to speak to us (for example, those starting 09 or 087)
- ask you to make any form of payment or purchase a product of any kind
- ask for any details about your bank account
- ask for your social media identities or login details, or those of your contacts
- ask you for any passwords or PINs, or ask you to set up any passwords or PINs over the phone
- disclose any of your personal or medical information to your contacts
- provide medical advice on the treatment of any potential coronavirus symptoms
- ask you to download any software to your PC or ask you to hand over control of your PC, smartphone or tablet to anyone else
- ask you to access any website that does not belong to the government or NHS
Remember our advice
If in doubt use the A, B, C of scam awareness:
A- Never Assume a caller, email or text is genuine.
B- Never Believe a caller, email or text is genuine.
C- Always Confirm by contacting a trusted number, family member, friend, your bank’s fraud department or the police to check if it’s genuine.
11th May 2020 - here is the latest information from the Government.
Please following government advice regarding the Corona virus. The following websites are particularly useful:-
For local help, please contact Chishill.care a fantastic website, dedicated to the senior citizens and those with disabilities in Great Chishill.
Tel: 01763 877255
There is also a Covid19 Community Support Group.
You will have had a flyer delivered to you with two contact names and numbers to contact if you have a problem or need help.
The email address is email@example.com
There is a facebook group COVID19 villages support.
The Parish Council also has a list of people who have offered their services to support those who need help and will be using the security database to email people with information relevant to the current situation. If you would like to join this database, please contact the Clerk.
All three groups are being proactive and working together to serve you effectively.
Newport Surgery - will deliver to your home if you are over 70 or at risk (please call them to discuss this).
Granta - a volunteer from Great Chishill will collect your medication every Wednesday (if you are over 70 or at risk) and deliver it. Please allow a week for the prescription to be fulfilled.
South Cambridgeshire District Council have also set up hubs which I am happy to share with you if needed.
Please stay at home except for essential trips such as medical, shopping or collecting medicine from a pharmacy
Please do not visit family or friends.
The outdoor gym and childrens playground are both shut.
Thank you and stay safe.
Schedule of Meetings for 2020
PLEASE NOTE: Until further notice PC meetings will be contact via virtual teleconferences. Please see the agenda for dial-up / log in options, if you wish to join the meeting.
16th April - See details below:-
Dial in details:
Thursday, 16 April ⋅19:30 – 21:30
Join Hangouts Meet
Join by phone
+44 20 3956 5092 PIN: 161 285 502#
There will also be an adjourment of the meeting at 8:00pm to Clap the NHS.
15th May - AMP (Postponed) and AGM (will go ahead
18th June - Extraordinary Planning Meeting - Joining instructions are on the agenda below.
All take place in the Village Hall at 7:30pm unless otherwise specified. The latest agenda is below; for all other documentation see 'Documents'.
Our latest agenda:
All the information supplied on this website is done so in good faith. The Parish Council take no responsibility for inaccurancies from third party sources.